- CAPONATA BRUSCHETTA (vn/agf)10Fried eggplant & peppers tossed with raisins & basil with sourdough crostini
- Heirloom Tomatoes (v/agf)14Sliced heirloom tomatoes and fresh mozzarella over toasted baguette with lemon garlic aioli, reduced balsamic and fresh basil
- Korean BBQ13Korean style pork BBQ with scallion pancake & spicy Asian slaw
- Calamari13Sautéed calamari rings with toasted pepper flakes, toasted garlic & oven-dried tomatoes in a white wine butter sauce over Israeli cous cous
- Lettuce Wraps (av)12Korean Bulgogi style beef, Lil Rooster Farms hydroponic bibb lettuce, sweet rice, mint, cilantro, thai basil, peanuts and a miso dipping sauce Sub Tofu for Beef (V)
- Soup Du Jour4 cup / 8 bowlAsk your server about today’s selection
- Chévre Salad (v/avn/gf)11Local beets with hazelnuts, goat cheese, mixed greens & sherry hazelnut dressing
- Caesar Salad (agf)10Romaine with shaved parmesan, house-made croutons, anchovies & house caesar dressing
- Cobb Salad (av/gf)12Romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, blue cheese, bacon, Latta’s eggs & choice of our pulled or grilled chicken with basil green goddess dressing
- Baby Kale Salad (v/avn/gf)11Baby kale, Pecorino, pickled red onions & toasted pepitas tossed with red wine & oregano dressing
- Iceberg Wedge Salad (av/agf)11Quartered head of iceberg, bacon, cherry tomatoes, radish & fried shallots with house-made creamy black peppercorn dressing
NC Shrimp $7 • Salmon $8 • Grilled or Pulled Chicken $4 • Tofu $4 • Prime Angus Steak $12
- NC Trout (GF)23Pan-fried NC trout topped with basmati rice and green beans in an almondine sauce
- Udon Noodles (vn)16Udon noodles with Chinese chives, baby bok choy & shiitake mushrooms in miso broth with Chinese pancakes & a soy dipping sauce
Add Chicken $4 • Tofu $4 • NC Shrimp $7 • Korean BBQ $7
- Steak (gf)32Prime Angus New York Strip with butter-glazed vegetables & herb-whipped potatoes
- Vegetable Tamale (v/gf/avn)16Corn tamale stuffed with roasted poblano chiles, onions, carrots & fire-roasted tomatoes served with salsa verde, cilantro, Mexican cream, scallions & queso fresco
Add Avocado $3 • Grilled or Pulled Chicken $4 • Tofu $4
- Pad Thai17Rice noodles with cabbage, carrot & scrambled egg tossed in a peanut sauce, served with cilantro, bean sprouts, peanuts & lime
Add Grilled or Pulled Chicken $4 • Tofu $4 • NC shrimp $7 • Korean BBQ $7
- Venable Fried Chicken15Panko-crusted free range all natural chicken with arugula, black pepper, lemon & shaved parmesan
Add herb whipped potatoes $5
- Honey Chipotle Salmon (agf)21Glazed salmon on wilted spinach & herb-whipped potatoes with crispy shallots
- Fish Tacos18Blackened mahi-mahi wrapped in flour tortillas with Napa cabbage slaw, Baja sauce & pico de gallo served with herb-salted French fries
- Pork Tenderloin22Southwestern spiced pork tenderloin with citrus jus, cumin spiced cous-cous and roasted garlic broccoli rabe
- Cavatappi Pasta18NC sweet corn with pancetta, tomatoes and arugula tossed with cavatappi pasta in a light lemon cream
Add Grilled Chicken $4
- Simple Seafood24Ez-Peel shrimp with lobster knuckles cooked with Seven Springs chorizo, half a cob of sweet corn, new potatoes and lots of old bay served with rustic bread
Served with fries. Substitute any side item for $3. Gluten free bread available for $2.
- Bahn Mi (v/agf)12Pickled daikon, carrots & cucumbers with crispy tofu in a lemongrass vinaigrette with cilantro, jalapeños & miso mayo.
Sub Korean pork BBQ for tofu $5 • Add anchovies $2
- Venable Burger* (agf)13Short rib and chuck burger patty with cheddar cheese & Hatch green chiles, served with lettuce, tomato & onion on the side
Substitute Beyond Beef Patty (vegetarian) $2 (V, AGF)
Add bacon $2
- Caponata Sandwich (v/agf)12Our house-made caponata with goat cheese, basil & arugula
- Roast Beef Sandwich (agf)12House-roasted beef sliced with arugula, red onion & horseradish mayo
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables5
- Warm house-baked bread (v)3
- Herb-salted French Fries (vn)4
- Herb-whipped potatoes (v/gf)5
- Soy garlic & ginger green beans (v)5
- House Salad (v/avn/gf)6
- Small Caesar (agf)6
- All substitutions for fries3
- Venable’s Root Beer Float7Homeland Creamery vanilla ice cream floated by Barq’s Root Beer.
Add Root liqeuer – $3.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding7Pudding with caramel sauce, poached pear, candied walnuts, Homeland Creamery vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse7A light chocolate mousse with whipped cream, berries and mint
- Panna Cotta8Tahitian vanilla bean panna cotta topped with raspberry jam and served with Homeland Creamery black cherry ice cream and a dark chocolate cookie
- Apple Tart7Granny Smith apples baked in a soft pastry dough with cinnamon and sugar, topped with homemade caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
Our Desserts are made with Latta’s Eggs, Homeland Creamery Dairy, King Arthur Flour & Lots of Love.
Please ask about our dessert specials.
- Dow’s 10 Year Tawny Port • Douro, Portugal9Amber in color, soft, and rich with mellow fruit and almond overtones
- Cesar Florido Moscatel "Especial’ • Chipiona, Spain8A deep amber sherry with rich layered flavors of caramel, raisins, and coffee
- Remy Martin VSOP • Cognac, France12A fine champagne cognac with notes of round summer fruits, wild flowers, and oaky hints of vanilla and licorice
- CoffeeCarrboro Coffee Roasters
Small Press Pot $3 / Large Press Pot $6
- Loose Leaf Tea2Chamomile • Lemon mint • Earl Grey • English Breakfast
While we update our web menus frequently, our menus change daily, so please call and check the availability of specific items.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodbourne illness. Please alert your server of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
A Gratuity of 20% will be added for parties of six or more.