- Panella (V/AVN/GF)12Sicilian chickpea fritters stacked with herbed goat cheese served with Lil Rooster Farms hydroponic greens tossed with lemon and extra virgin olive oil
- Heirloom Tomatoes (V/AGF)15Sliced heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil and reduced balsamic served with toasted baguette and lemon garlic aoli
- Korean BBQ14Korean style pork BBQ with scallion pancake & spicy Asian slaw
- Calamari15Sautéed calamari rings with toasted pepper flakes, toasted garlic & oven-dried tomatoes in a white wine butter sauce over Israeli couscous
- Truffle Artichoke Dip (V/AGF)14Sauteed artichoke hearts in melted mascarpone with shallots, thyme, garlic and truffle served with grilled flatbread
- Lettuce Wraps (av)15Korean Bulgogi style beef, Lil Rooster Farms hydroponic bibb lettuce, sweet rice, mint, cilantro, Thai basil, peanuts and a miso dipping sauce Sub Tofu for Beef (V)
- Soup Du Jour5 cup / 9 bowlAsk your server about today’s selection
- Chévre Salad (v/avn/gf)13Local beets with hazelnuts, goat cheese, mixed greens & sherry hazelnut dressing
- Caesar Salad (agf)12Romaine with shaved parmesan, house-made croutons, anchovies & house caesar dressing
- Cobb Salad (av/gf)15Romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, blue cheese, bacon, Latta’s hard-boiled egg & choice of our pulled or grilled chicken with basil green goddess dressing
- Baby Kale Salad (v/avn/gf)12Baby kale, Pecorino cheese, pickled red onions & toasted pepitas tossed with a red wine & oregano dressing
- Iceberg Wedge Salad (av/agf)12Quartered head of iceberg, bacon, cherry tomatoes, radish & fried shallots with house-made creamy black peppercorn dressing
NC Shrimp $9 • Atlantic Salmon $10 • Grilled or Pulled Chicken $6 • Tofu $4 • Prime Angus Steak $12
- NC Trout (GF)28Pan-fried NC trout topped with warm fingerling potato salad, herbs & hardy greens dressed with a wholegrain mustard vinaigrette
- Bibimbap (AV/AVN)19Steamed rice with pickled shiitake mushrooms, sesame spinach, carrots, roasted zucchini, Bulgogi beef & a sunny side egg served with sambal and hoisin sauce Sub Crispy Tofu (V)
- Steak (gf)36Prime Angus New York Strip with butter-glazed carrots & green beans served with herb-whipped potatoes
- Vegetarian Tamale (V/GF/AVN)18Corn tamales stuffed with roasted poblano chiles, onions, carrots and fire-roasted tomatoes served with salsa verde, cilantro, Mexican cream, scallions and queso fresco
Add Avocado $3 • Pulled Chicken $6 • Tofu $4
- Honey Chipotle Salmon (agf)27Glazed Atlantic salmon over wilted spinach & herb-whipped potatoes topped with crispy shallots
- Venable Fried Chicken18Panko-crusted free range all natural chicken with arugula tossed in olive oil, lemon & shaved parmesan
Add herb whipped potatoes $6
- Pad Thai (AV)20Rice noodles with cabbage, carrots, and scrambled egg tossed in a traditional Pad Thai sauce served with peanuts, cilantro, and lime
Add Shrimp $9 • Chicken $6 • Tofu $4 • Korean BBQ $10
- Fish Tacos (GF)20Blackened mahi-mahi in corn tortillas with Napa cabbage slaw and pico de gallo served with Baja sauce and herb-salted French fries
- Pork Tenderloin27Southwestern spiced pork tenderloin with citrus jus, green beans and Israeli couscous tossed with roasted zucchini, yellow squash, red pepper and onion
- Udon Noodles (VN)18Wheat noodles with baby bok choy, shiitake mushrooms & Chinese chives in a miso broth served with a scallion pancake & soy-sesame dipping sauce
Served with fries. Substitute any side item for $4. Gluten free bread available for $2.
- Bahn Mi (v/agf)15Pickled daikon, carrots & cucumbers with crispy tofu in a lemongrass vinaigrette with cilantro, jalapeños & miso mayo.
Sub Korean Pork BBQ for Tofu $5 • Add Anchovies $2
- Venable Burger* (agf)16Short rib and chuck burger patty with cheddar cheese & Hatch green chiles served with lettuce, tomato & onion on the side
Substitute House-Made Black Bean Patty (vegetarian) $1
Add Bacon $2
- Roast Beef Sandwich (agf)15House-roasted beef sliced with arugula, red onion & horseradish mayo
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables6
- Warm house-baked bread (v)5
- Herb-salted French Fries (vn)4
- Herb-whipped potatoes (v/gf)6
- Soy garlic & ginger green beans (v)6
- House Salad (v/avn/gf)6
- Small Caesar (agf)6
- Sticky Toffee Pudding8Pudding with caramel sauce, poached pear, candied walnuts, Homeland Creamery vanilla ice cream
- Green Tea Crème Brûlée12Tea infused custard sealed with a melted sugar brittle. Not available for carry-out
- Chocolate Mousse7A light chocolate mousse with whipped cream, berries and mint
- Apple Tart12Granny Smith apples baked in a soft pastry dough with cinnamon and sugar, topped with homemade caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Coconut Rice Pudding10Himalayan red rice pudding with vanilla-braised pineapple, roasted coconut flake and Homeland Creamery vanilla ice cream
- Root Beer Float7Homeland Creamery vanilla ice cream floated by Barq’s Root Beer
Our Desserts are made with Latta’s Eggs, Homeland Creamery Dairy, King Arthur Flour & Lots of Love.
Please ask about our dessert specials.
- Dow’s 10 Year Tawny Port • Douro, Portugal9Amber in color, soft, and rich with mellow fruit and almond overtones
- Cesar Florido Moscatel "Especial’ • Chipiona, Spain8A deep amber sherry with rich layered flavors of caramel, raisins, and coffee
- Remy Martin VSOP • Cognac, France12A fine champagne cognac with notes of round summer fruits, wild flowers, and oaky hints of vanilla and licorice
- CoffeeCarrboro Coffee Roasters
Small Press Pot $4 / Large Press Pot $7
- Loose Leaf Tea4Chamomile • Lemon mint • Earl Grey • English Breakfast
While we update our website frequently, our menus change daily, so please refer to our online ordering page for the most up-to-date selections.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodbourne illness. Please alert your server of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
A Gratuity of 20% will be added for parties of six or more.