- Panella (V/AVN/GF)12Sicilian chickpea fritters stacked with herbed goat cheese served with Lil Rooster Farms hydroponic greens tossed with basil & balsamic
- Egg Roll15Angus sirloin with escabeche peppers & onions rolled with mozzarella, served with a Thai aioli slaw
- Korean BBQ14Korean style pork BBQ with scallion pancake & spicy Asian slaw
- Calamari15Sautéed calamari rings with toasted pepper flakes, toasted garlic & oven-dried tomatoes in a white wine butter sauce over Israeli cous cous
- Gnocchi (V)13Potato dumplings in gorgonzola cream au gratin drizzled with aceto balsamico. Not available for carry-out
- Lettuce Wraps (av)15Korean Bulgogi style beef, Lil Rooster Farms hydroponic bibb lettuce, sweet rice, mint, cilantro, Thai basil, peanuts and a miso dipping sauce Sub Tofu for Beef (V)
- Soup Du Jour5 cup / 9 bowlAsk your server about today’s selection
- Chévre Salad (v/avn/gf)13Local beets with hazelnuts, goat cheese, mixed greens & sherry hazelnut dressing
- Caesar Salad (agf)12Romaine with shaved parmesan, house-made croutons, anchovies & house caesar dressing
- Cobb Salad (av/gf)15Romaine lettuce, tomato, avocado, blue cheese, bacon, Latta’s hard-boiled egg & choice of our pulled or grilled chicken with basil green goddess dressing
- Baby Kale Salad (v/avn/gf)12Baby kale, Pecorino cheese, pickled red onions & toasted pepitas tossed with a red wine & oregano dressing
- Iceberg Wedge Salad (av/agf)12Quartered head of iceberg, bacon, cherry tomatoes, radish & fried shallots with house-made creamy black peppercorn dressing
NC Shrimp $9 • Atlantic Salmon $10 • Grilled or Pulled Chicken $6 • Tofu $4 • Prime Angus Steak $12
- NC Trout (GF)28Pan-fried NC trout topped with warm fingerling potato salad, herbs & hardy greens dressed with a wholegrain mustard vinaigrette
- Bibimbap (AV/AVN)19Steamed rice with pickled shiitake mushrooms, sesame spinach, carrots, Bulgogi beef & a sunny side egg served with sriracha. Sub Crispy Tofu (V)
- Steak (gf)36Prime Angus New York Strip with butter-glazed carrots & green beans served with herb-whipped potatoes
- Enchiladas (V/GF)18Corn tortillas with roasted poblanos, onions, & carrots in fire-roasted enchilada sauce with mozzarella and queso fresco served with Spanish rice
Add Avocado $3 • Pulled Chicken $6 • Tofu $4
- Honey Chipotle Salmon (agf)27Glazed Atlantic salmon over wilted spinach & herb-whipped potatoes topped with crispy shallots
- Venable Fried Chicken18Panko-crusted free range all natural chicken with arugula tossed in olive oil, lemon & shaved parmesan
Add herb whipped potatoes $6
- Orecchiette (AV)22“Little ears” pasta with broccoli rabe pesto, fennel sausage, chili flake, & Grana Padano cheese.
- Fish Tacos18Blackened mahi-mahi wrapped in flour tortillas with Napa cabbage slaw, Baja sauce & pico de gallo served with herb-salted French fries
- Pork Tenderloin26Southwestern spiced pork tenderloin with citrus jus, cumin spiced cous-cous and roasted garlic broccoli rabe
- Jerk Chicken22Roasted dark meat jerk chicken with Caribbean rice, black beans & roasted pineapple chutney
- Udon Noodles (vn)18Wheat noodles with baby bok choy, shiitake mushrooms & Chinese chives in a miso broth served with a scallion pancake & soy-sesame dipping sauce
Served with fries. Substitute any side item for $4. Gluten free bread available for $2.
- Bahn Mi (v/agf)14Pickled daikon, carrots & cucumbers with crispy tofu in a lemongrass vinaigrette with cilantro, jalapeños & miso mayo.
Sub Korean pork BBQ for tofu $5 • Add anchovies $2
- Venable Burger* (agf)15Short rib and chuck burger patty with cheddar cheese & Hatch green chiles served with lettuce, tomato & onion on the side
Substitute Beyond Beef Patty (vegetarian)
Add bacon $2
- Roast Beef Sandwich (agf)14House-roasted beef sliced with arugula, red onion & horseradish mayo
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables6
- Warm house-baked bread (v)5
- Herb-salted French Fries (vn)4
- Herb-whipped potatoes (v/gf)6
- Soy garlic & ginger green beans (v)6
- House Salad (v/avn/gf)6
- Small Caesar (agf)6
- Sticky Toffee Pudding8Pudding with caramel sauce, poached pear, candied walnuts, Homeland Creamery vanilla ice cream
- Green Tea Crème Brûlée12Tea infused custard sealed with a melted sugar brittle. Not available for carry-out
- Chocolate Mousse7A light chocolate mousse with whipped cream, berries and mint
- Apple Tart12Granny Smith apples baked in a soft pastry dough with cinnamon and sugar, topped with homemade caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Coconut Rice Pudding10Himalayan red rice pudding with vanilla-braised pineapple, roasted coconut flake and Homeland Creamery vanilla ice cream
- Root Beer Float7Homeland Creamery vanilla ice cream floated by Barq’s Root Beer
Our Desserts are made with Latta’s Eggs, Homeland Creamery Dairy, King Arthur Flour & Lots of Love.
Please ask about our dessert specials.
- Dow’s 10 Year Tawny Port • Douro, Portugal9Amber in color, soft, and rich with mellow fruit and almond overtones
- Cesar Florido Moscatel "Especial’ • Chipiona, Spain8A deep amber sherry with rich layered flavors of caramel, raisins, and coffee
- Remy Martin VSOP • Cognac, France12A fine champagne cognac with notes of round summer fruits, wild flowers, and oaky hints of vanilla and licorice
- CoffeeCarrboro Coffee Roasters
Small Press Pot $3 / Large Press Pot $6
- Loose Leaf Tea2.5Chamomile • Lemon mint • Earl Grey • English Breakfast
While we update our website frequently, our menus change daily, so please refer to our online ordering page for the most up-to-date selections.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodbourne illness. Please alert your server of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
A Gratuity of 20% will be added for parties of six or more.